“Artists instinctively want to reflect humanity, their own and each other’s, in all its intermittent virtue and vitality, frailty and fallibility.”
RIP Marcia Wallace (November 1, 1942 - October 25, 2013)
"I was tremendously saddened to learn this morning of the passing of the brilliant and gracious Marcia Wallace. She was beloved by all at The Simpsons, and we intend to retire her irreplacable character." - Al Jean (showrunner of The Simpsons)
RIP Mrs K.
In the audio commentaries for the series DVD collection, it is mentioned that there is a subplot for Inara which was not developed in the series or the film. The producers mention foreshadowing events that hinted at this plot. During a panel at 2008’s DragonCon, Morena Baccarin confirmed that Inara was indeed dying of a terminal illness.
YOU'RE NOT A FOSSIL! (YET) (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)
Dear Dad, Let's see... You're never around, you hate the music I'm into, you practically despise the movies I like, and yet somehow you still manage to be the best dad every year. How do you do that? Happy Birthday, pops! ♥ Sarah
remember that one episode where all the starks were together and happy
got tagged by Nerna
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged in and make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they were tagged
1. Favourite/most played song right now?
It’s pretty all over the place at the moment tbh but right now I am listening to the Iron Man 3 soundtrack and its gooood.
2. What is your best personality trait?
idk (my ability to answer question? duh) I am good at empathising with people? is that valid? (no guarantee on it though I might be a secret psychopath or is it sociopath have I ofended anyone? and yes this is procrastination because I should be writing my essay, deadline, tomorrow, urgh - )
3. If you become fluent without any studying in three languages, which ones would you pick?
(SO MANY! I want to speak all the languages) Spanish, Japanese aaand maybe like one fictional language like High Valyrian would be awesome
4. Share lyric that mean something to you.
that varies tbh (way to go lotta!)
5. Film you’re looking forward to see?
STAR TREK (: aaand Only God Forgives ( I am sure there is more…but my brain refuses to work.)
6. Is anything annoying you at the moment?
YES! this fucking essay.
7. If money wasn’t any kind of issue what would you buy?
spaceship! (or is technology an issue?) or a house, like a really awesome house on the US west coast where I could invite all my friends and have awesome adventures (we’d just pretend its a spaceship so its two in one.)
8. If you had to spend a week in any film, videogame, book, tv show which one would you pick?
(ALL OF THEM?) idk so manny but I do have to think of the risks as well like idk about the hunger games ): even Mass Effect would be hard for me to survive. I think I might have to go with Harry Potter because Hogwarts. but Firefly aand yeah dont’t make me choose….
9. Something you’re looking forward to within next few weeks?
Star Trek! (: and being done with all this essay shiiiiiit.
10. Any book recommendations?
19 minutes? I think i dont know anyone who has read that as well (als always all the asoiaf books!)
11. Say something you want to say to someone but haven’t for whatever reason. Don’t tell who you’re addressing it to.
There’s always something right? Maybe not everything is worth saying ( I am still working on this, maybe.)
1. If you could time travel to any era which would it be?
2. TV show you would recommend? (anything you started recently?)
3. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
4. do you like olives? (because I dont and I need to invent questions.)
5. What do you think your 10 year old self would think about you now?
6. What book would you like to erase from your memory so you could read it again without knowing what will happen?
7. Cats or dogs?
8. If you could be in any place right now, where would you be?
9. Favorite childhood memory?
10. Dream cosplay?
11. how are you feeling today?